By using this ticket, the holder hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all venue / organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue.
- Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission.
- Tickets may not be resold for more than face value
- It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase.
- One-Zero reserves the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of event partners terms & conditions.
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Unless written permission is given by One-Zero, this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.
- One-Zero reserves the right to make reasonable alterations or changes to the programme, staging or seating of the event without prior notification & without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets unless such alterations or changes make the event materially different to the event that the average consumer would have expected when purchasing a ticket.
- Should the conference be cancelled or postponed due to circumstances outside of One-Zero’s control, no entitlement to refund shall arise. If the conference subsequently takes place, tickets shall be valid for the later date, unless otherwise advised by One-Zero.
- After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. One-Zero does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved.
- There will be no refunds available on unused tickets.
Names must be provided in advance for all attendees no later than September 10th. Failure to do so may result in the ticket being void.